How to Make Award-winning &#34; Cranberry Walnut Biscotti &#34;
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti " recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti " recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to " cranberry walnut biscotti " recipe. To cook " cranberry walnut biscotti " you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti ":
- Prepare 2 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Use 1 tsp baking powder
- You need 1/8 tsp.salt
- You need 3 eggs
- You need 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup chopped walnuts- toasted
- You need 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- Get 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Prepare 1 tsp shortening
Instructions to make " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti ":
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs & vanilla. Add dry ing. Just until moistened.Fold in walnuts & cranberries. ( dough will be sticky)
- Divide dough in half. On a greased baking sheet. With lightly floured hands. Shape into 10 x2-1/2" retangle. Bake. 20-25 min. Until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Let cool 10 min. Transfer to cutting board . Cut diagonally into 1" slices. Place cut side down on baking sheet. Bake 8-10 min. Flip to other side . Bake 8-10 min . Again. Let cool.
- In microwave , melt chocolate & shortening. Stir till smooth. Drizzle over cut biscotti. Let chocolate firm up. Store in air tighr container.
If you find this " Cranberry Walnut Biscotti " recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.