Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry and chocolate no-bake cheesecake recipe. To cook cherry and chocolate no-bake cheesecake you only need 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Prepare 1 cm thick slice of a 15 cm diameter cake Your favorite chocolate sponge cake
- Prepare 1 you'll use most of it Cherry compote
- Prepare 1 Cherry compote syrup
- Provide Cheese Cream:
- Get 150 ml Heavy cream
- Use 185 grams Cream cheese
- Prepare 30 grams Sugar (fine granulated sugar)
- Take 55 grams Sweet chocolate (I used 56% cocoa)
- Take 1 tbsp Kirsch
- Get 5 grams Gelatin powder
- Use 25 ml Water
- Provide For decoration
- Provide 35 grams Chocolate for garnishing
- Prepare 80 grams Heavy cream
- Use 30 grams Sweet chocolate
- Take 1 Mint leaves
- Provide 1 Nappage (if you have it)
Steps to make Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake:
- Line the bottom of the cake pan with the sponge cake, then brush a good amount of the cherry compote syrup over the top.
- Soak the powdered gelatin in water. Melt the cheese cream's chocolate in a double boiler.
- Make the cheese cream. Whip the heavy cream until it is thick and forms soft peaks. Put into the refrigerator.
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for a bit, then thoroughly combine with the sugar in a bowl using a whisk.
- If it's a bit hard to mix, use a rubber spatula to knead it, then switch back to the whisk. Once smooth, add the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Next, add the Kirsch and mix well. Dissolve the gelatin in a double boiler, then add it to the bowl. Quickly mix it in.
- Mix in the chilled heavy cream from Step 3 one half at a time until it is smooth and thick.
- Pour a bit of the batter on top of the sponge cake and smooth with a rubber spatula. Lightly press a layer of the cherry compote over the top.
- Pour the remaining cheese cream over the compote and smooth the surface with a rubber spatula. Tap the sides and the bottom of the pan to break the air bubbles for a clean surface.
- Place in the refrigerator as-is and let chill for at least 2 hours to set. While you wait, melt the decoration chocolate in a double boiler. Use a dough scraper to spread a thin layer of the tempered chocolate over kitchen parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden, then use a knife or your hands to break it up into pieces. Return to the refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
- Put the heavy cream for the decoration in a pot and heat over low heat. Once warm, turn off the heat and add the sweet chocolate. Stir while melting. Don't let it boil.
- Transfer to a bowl, then place the bowl in ice water to cool while mixing. Once cooled, put into the refrigerator until ready to use. While mixing, be careful not to make bubbles.
- Once Step 9's cake has firmed up well, remove from the pan. Whisk Step 13's cream until it forms firm peaks.
- Use a palette knife to spread a thin layer of the cream along the sides of the cake. Attach the chocolate pieces from Step 11.
- Put the remaining chocolate cream into a pastry bag with a round tip and squeeze onto the top of the cake as desired.
- Pat the cherry compote dry and coat in nappage. Arrange on the top of the cake with the mint leaves to finish.
- There's a lot of cherries, so be careful when cutting. It's rather hard to cut.
- The plump cherries are extravagant.
If you find this Cherry and Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.