Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Chicken and Pineapple Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pineapple curry recipe. To cook chicken and pineapple curry you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Get 3 medium granny smith apples
- Use 1 medium pineapple
- Take 2 thumb size pieces of ginger
- Take 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Provide 4 clove garlic
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp dessicated coconut
- You need 3 tbsp ground almond
- You need 1 tsp turmeric
- Get 1 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 tsp chili powder
- Provide 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/2 cup apple juice
- Take 1 small onion
- Use 3 chicken breasts
- Prepare 75 ml red wine
- You need 500 ml coconut milk
- Get 1 knob of butter
Steps to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Chop 3 apples and put in a food processor. Process the apples and remove 2/3rds and put to one side. Chop half the fresh coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 thumb size piece of root ginger and put into food processor with the 1/3 of apple.
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, apple juice, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and ground almond to the food processor and blend. Put to one side.
- Chop the remaining ginger and coriander, grate the onion and crush 2 cloves of garlic and put into a bowl.
- Chop the pineapple and chicken.
- Put a pan on low heat and add the butter until it melts.
- Add the bowl of ginger, onion, garlic and coriander to the pan and cook for 7-10mins.
- Add the chicken, remaining apple and remaining dedicated coconut and mix well.
- Add the paste from the food processor and mix well.
- Add coconut milk, red wine and simmer for 30-40mins.
If you find this Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.