Recipe of Quick Thai style fried noodles
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai style fried noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai style fried noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style fried noodles recipe. To cook thai style fried noodles you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai style fried noodles:
- Use Pad Thai seasoning ingredients
- Prepare .fish sauce 3 tbs
- You need .palm sugar 3 tbs
- Get .tamarind 3 tbs
- Take Other ingredients
- You need .narrow rice noodles,soaked for 5 minutes 140 g
- You need .vegetable oil (3tbs. for 1 serve) 1/4 cup
- Provide .yellow bean curd tofu,diced 1/4 cup
- You need .garlic,chopped 1 tbs
- Use .shallot,chopped 2 tbs
- Provide .sweet pickled radish,chopped 2 tbs
- Use .dried shrimp,rinsed & deep fried 15 g
- Get .egg 2
- Get .bean sprouts 1 cup
- Take .chives,sliced 1-inch length 1/4 cup
- Take For garnishing
- Take .sliced lime,bean sprouts,banana blossom
- You need .roasted peanuts,roughly pounded
- Provide .chives,sliced 4-inch length
Instructions to make Thai style fried noodles:
- In a wok, heat all seasoning sauce ingredients until boiling for 2 minutes. Leave from heat.
- In a wok, add narrow rice noodles and sprinkle some water. Stir throughly until soft and lumpy. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tbs. vegetable oil in a wok. Fry yellow bean curd until crispy.
- Add garlic,shallot,sweet pickled radish and stir until fragrant.
- Add noodles and Pad Thai seasoning. Stir fry until dry.
- Add(a little oil as optional) beaten egg. Swirl around and leave.
- Add half portion of bean sprouts and chive stir well. Spoon onto a serving plate.
- Serving recommendation: 1)Garnish with bean sprouts (remove the tails),chives,lime sliced,chillies powder,and pound roasted peanuts. 2)Banana blossom could be served.
- Note:Tamarind juice = shelled tamarind 50 g:water 3/4cup,boil for 5 minutes,sieve.
- Vocabulary: (chives = ใบกุยช่าย)(bean sprouts=ถั่วงอก)(banana blossom=หัวปลี)(shallot=หอมแดง)
If you find this Thai style fried noodles recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.