Recipe of Favorite Rice-ah-Roni
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice-ah-Roni recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice-ah-Roni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice-ah-Roni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice-ah-roni recipe. You can have rice-ah-roni using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice-ah-Roni:
- Get 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- You need 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Provide 1 cup orzo pasta (or broken up spaghetti would be fine)
- Take 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 1 cup long grain white rice (I use Jasmine rice)
- Prepare 3 cups unsalted chicken broth
- Use 1 tsp. salt
- Get 1/2 tsp. salt free all purpose seasoning
- Take 1/4 tsp. black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, dry mustard
- You need 1/8 tsp. cayenne, turmeric, coriander
- You need 2 tsp. dried parsley
Instructions to make Rice-ah-Roni:
- Heat the butter over med-high heat in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid. Once it's melted, add the onion and the orzo. Cook, stirring often, until the onion is translucent and the orzo has begun to turn golden.
- Stir in the seasonings (except for the parsley), the garlic and the rice. Cook and stir for another minute or two. Then add in the broth and let it come to a boil.
- Place the lid on and turn the heat to low. Let this cook, covered, without lifting the lid for 17 minutes. Then turn off the heat, but leave the skillet undisturbed with the lid still on for an additional 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes are up, remove the lid, add the parsley and fluff with a fork. Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you find this Rice-ah-Roni recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.