How to Make Quick Shrimp &amp; Chicken Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & chicken fried rice recipe. To make shrimp & chicken fried rice you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice:
- Provide Day old white rice, (around 150g dry weight before cooking),
- Take frozen shrimp,
- Provide cooked chicken pieces,
- Use chopped spring onions,
- Provide eggs, beaten,
- Take light soy sauce,
- Take MSG (optional),
- Take salt,
- Prepare thin green chillies, sliced very finely,
- Take shrimp & chilli oil (optional to give more depth),
- You need cooking oil for frying
Instructions to make Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice:
- Heat the wok up over a high heat and add the frozen shrimp. Once the water is released from the shrimp, drain it away from the wok then add a tiny dash of cooking oil and the cooked chicken. Toss everything together. Scrape the shrimp and chicken to once side then add the beaten egg to the other.
- Once the egg begins to set a little break it up into chunks and add the chillies and whites of the spring onions plus the MSG if you're using it, season with a small pinch of salt then toss together and fry off for 15-20 seconds.
- Add in your day old rice. Break it up if there's large chunks. Add the light soy sauce. Stir and toss everything together in the wok. Add in the greens of the onions. Fry for 15-20 seconds then lastly add the shrimp and chilli oil. Stir well until evenly distributed throughout. Serve up and enjoy! :)
If you find this Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.