How to Prepare Speedy Pepper Chicken Wrap/Roll
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pepper Chicken Wrap/Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper Chicken Wrap/Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper chicken wrap/roll recipe. You can have pepper chicken wrap/roll using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pepper Chicken Wrap/Roll:
- Get For the marinade:
- Get 1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- You need 1 Tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Take Other ingredients:
- Get 500 Grams Chicken Thighs (Boneless)
- Get 1 Medium Onion (Sliced)
- Prepare 2 Tsp Garlic (Chopped)
- You need 3 Green Chilies (Slit)
- Provide As per taste Salt
- Take 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Use 3 Tbsp Mustard Oil
- Get 1 handful Cilantro (Finely chopped)
- Use For the dough:
- Prepare 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- Take 1 Cup or more Water for the dough
- Provide 1 Teaspoon Oil
- Provide For the wraps:
- Use Prepared Chicken
- Take 1 Iceberg Lettuce (Chopped)
- You need 200 Grams Sour Cream
Instructions to make Pepper Chicken Wrap/Roll:
- (A) To make the chicken: - - Cut the chicken into small bite size pieces. - Wash thoroughly in a colander under running water. Shake off the excess water.
- Marinate with 1 Tsp pepper powder, salt & the lemon juice for at least half an hour.
- Smoke mustard oil in a nonstick medium skillet/pan. Reduce heat to medium.
- Tip in the sliced onion & chopped garlic. - Sauté until golden. Add the Green Chilies. - Cook for a minute.
- Now goes in the marinated chicken followed by 1 Tbsp pepper powder, turmeric powder & more salt if required.
- Cook on medium to high heat for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Cook covered for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When oil starts separating, it’s done. - Sprinkle fresh cilantro leaves. Keep covered.
- (B) To make the Dough: - - Combine the four & 1 teaspoon cooking oil in a large bowl. - - Make a well in the middle. - - Add a little water. (Add water little by little as required). - - Make a pliable dough. - - Keep it covered until you are ready to cook.
- (C) To make the Rotis: - - Make lemon sized balls of the dough. Flatten between your palms to make thick disks. - - Dredge in dry flour & roll out about 6 inches in diameter with minimal & equal pressure with the help of a rolling pin.
- Place on a hot Tawa/Griddle or Pan. - - Roast for a couple of minutes flipping a few times.
- When light brown spots appear on top of the Roti, drizzle some oil & fry until golden on both sides. Remove on a plate.
- (D) To assemble the wraps: - - Place a handful of the chopped lettuce, some sour cream & some chicken in the middle. Wrap & secure with a plastic pick or toothpick. - - Serve hot! - - Enjoy❣️
If you find this Pepper Chicken Wrap/Roll recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.