Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Meatballs in tomato sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Meatballs in tomato sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meatballs in tomato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatballs in tomato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatballs in tomato sauce recipe. You can cook meatballs in tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatballs in tomato sauce:
- Prepare 1 &1/2 kg minced beef
- Prepare 5 tomatoes blended
- Provide Onion finely diced
- You need Dhania finely chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- You need 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 egg
- You need 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Use Herb spices (oregano, basil and parsley)
- Prepare Meat spices (black pepper, paprika, tandoori masala)
- Take Salt
Instructions to make Meatballs in tomato sauce:
- In a large bowl put the meat and add onions, dhania, egg, breadcrumbs, ginger and garlic, salt, the meat spices and the herb spices. Mix until well combined.
- It should look like this but make sure the onions and dhania are finely chopped. My onions came out big..but it's ok😭
- Use a tablespoon to scoop and make medium round balls.
- Heat some oil in a skillet and shallow fry the balls till they turn brown all round. Ensure they are well cooked inside.
- NOTE* If you wish to eat them plain as a snack, you can skip making the sauce.
- Make the tomato sauce. Fry onions, garlic ginger paste till brown. Add the tomatoes, paste, salt and any meat spice of your choice. Add hot water (The consistency should be to your liking). Cover and let it cook.
- Put the meatballs in the sauce. Mix well and let it simmer for a few minutes. Serve hot with spaghetti, chapati, rice or ugali.
If you find this Meatballs in tomato sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.