How to Make Ultimate Mike&#39;s Easy Meatball Subs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's easy meatball subs recipe. You can have mike's easy meatball subs using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Easy Meatball Subs:
- You need Easy Meatball Subs
- You need 6 Fresh 6" Sub Rolls
- Use 1 26 oz Bag Lean Frozen Meatballs
- Take 2 can 24 oz Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 can 14.5 oz Stewed Tomatoes [with oregano, garlic & basil]
- Take 1 can 6 oz Black Olives [halved]
- Provide 1/3 cup Chopped Celery
- You need 1/2 cup Diced White Onions
- Provide 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley [chopped]
- Provide 1 tsp Each: Onion Powder - Garlic Powder - Italian Seasoning - Dried Basil
- Get 1 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 2 cup Shreaded Motzerella Cheese
- Provide 1 cup Shreaded Parmesan Cheese
- You need 1 Banana Peppers Or Sport Peppers [garnish]
- Use 1/4 tsp Baking Soda [to reduce acidity - more may be needed]
Steps to make Mike's Easy Meatball Subs:
- Place everything in a crock pot [except for bread & cheeses] and let cook for 4 hours on high and 6 to 7 hours on medium.
- If cooking stove top, place frozen meatballs in oven and bake as per manufacturers directions. Usually 25 minutes at 350°. Feel free to lightly season your meatballs any way you'd like before putting them in the oven.
- Add everything else except for bread, peppers and cheeses in a large pot and simmer for 25 minutes. Add fully baked meatballs and simmer 25 additional minutes.
- If your sauce tastes a bit too acidic due to the tomatoes, add 1/4 tsp Baking Soda to your simmering pot. Your sauce will foam up but no worries. Stir in, simmer again, then taste and add 1/4 tsp more if acidic taste persists. Repeat if necessary.
- Toast your rolls but be careful not to fully split your bread thru the middle.
- Place meatballs [leave whole or cut in half] and sauce on fresh sub bread. Top with Motzerella and Parmesean Cheese, Provolone works well as well and Banana Peppers or Sport Peppers. Serve with a side bottle of Tabasco.
If you find this Mike's Easy Meatball Subs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.