Recipe of Ultimate Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe. To make banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed):
- Get 2 ripe large bananas
- Prepare 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 egg
- You need 1/2 cups sugar
- You need 1 tsp vanilla liquid
- Provide 1/2 cup canola oil
- Use 2 tbsp milk
- Provide 100 gr sultanas
- Take 100 gr walnuts (lightly crushed)
- Take 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Provide Margarine
Steps to make Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed):
- Firstly coat the baking tray with margarine, put aside.
- Preheat the oven 180°C.
- Prepare 2 bowls, mix flour, salt, and baking powder in one bowl.
- Mix egg, canola oil, sugar, and vanilla liquid in another bowl. Mix them well with fork.
- Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture, mix them well.
- Add milk and Greek yoghurt, mix them well.
- Add sultanas and walnuts, mix them well.
- Mash bananas using a fork, add them into the batter and mix them well.
- Pour the batter into baking tray, spread it well.
- Bake it for 25 mins or until it turns golden.
- Banana and walnut cake is ready to enjoy. This recipe is also can be used for banana muffin.
If you find this Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.