Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Strawberry-Mango Salsa
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Strawberry-Mango Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry-Mango Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry-Mango Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry-mango salsa recipe. You can have strawberry-mango salsa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry-Mango Salsa:
- Get 10 strawberries; tops removed & small dice
- Take 3 jalapeños; seeded & minced
- Prepare 2 mangoes; small dice
- You need 1 avocado; small dice
- Use 1 small red onion; minced
- Use 1 lime; juiced
- You need 1/4 bundle cilantro; chiffonade
- Take large pinch salt
Steps to make Strawberry-Mango Salsa:
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container with seran wrap directly atop the salsa to prevent oxidation in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
- Variations; Tomato, honey, roasted bell/garlic/cherry tomatoes/onions/hot peppers, fresno, honey, sea salt, black pepper, green onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, parsley, paprika, shallots, habanero, celery, bacon, pancetta, prosciutto, orange, currants, raisins, cotija, coriander seed, queso fresco, coconut, pineapple, papaya, vinegar, corn, caramelized red onions or shallots, ancho chile, poblano, ponzu, soy, sesame oil, sesame seeds, ginger, lemon, grapefruit, horseradish, mint, tamarind, goat cheese, feta, grilled chayote or pineapple, vanilla, basil, arugula, spinach, watercress, bibb lettuce, balsamic, peaches, agave, tamari, kiwi, guava, pistachios, blackberries raspberries, red wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, port wine reduction, yogurt, Beaujolais
If you find this Strawberry-Mango Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.