How to Make Ultimate Cabbage diet soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cabbage diet soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage diet soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage diet soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage diet soup recipe. You can cook cabbage diet soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage diet soup:
- Get 2 clove garlic
- Use 1 each onion
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes with jalapeno peppers
- Use 1 can diced tomatoes with garlic & onion
- Provide 5 can water
- Take 1 bunch celery
- You need 1 bunch carrots
- Provide 2 each fresh corn
Steps to make Cabbage diet soup:
- in large pot heat oil & stir garlic & onions to brown slightly
- add both cans of diced tomatoes & water
- add cabbage, carrots, celery, corn. cover with lid & bring to simmer.
- you can add any vegetable or pasta to your liking. i use diced tomatoes with jalepeno because it has a nice kick with flavor. once carrots & celery are tender, soup is cooked. can be eaten heated or chilled. you can also cook in large batches and freeze it to make it last longer.
If you find this Cabbage diet soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.