Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Southern Cornbread Stuffing
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread stuffing recipe. You can have southern cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- You need Stuffing
- Prepare 1 packages Any cornbread mix (jiffy=too sweet)
- Take 1 box Chicken stock
- Take 1 Poultry seasoning (you will end up using a lot)
- Prepare 1 Salt & Pepper
- Take Veggies
- Get 1 1/2 medium Onion chopped
- Take 2 stock Celery chopped
- Use 1 1/2 tsp Garlic chopped
- Use 3 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Add butter, celery, garlic, and onion. Sauté until translucent not brown. Set aside.
- Prepare cornbread as directed.
- Add veggie butter mix to mixed cornbread. Mix together.
- Cook as directed on cornbread box or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside in cool. Fridge is fine.
- Once cooled crumble your cornbread into a mixing bowl.
- Start slowly adding in your chicken broth until it because semi soupy (too soupy? Cook for longer).
- Now it's time to add all your seasonings to taste.
- Pour your stuffing mix into a greased baking pan and cook at 325°F until toothpick comes out clean
If you find this Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.