How to Make Quick Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cacciatore or pollo alla cacciatora recipe. You can have chicken cacciatore or pollo alla cacciatora using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora:
- Get 8 chicken thighs bone in and skin on
- You need sea salt
- Take 8 bay leaves
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, peeled (1 crushed, 2 sliced)
- Prepare 1/2 bottle Chianti
- Use flour, for dusting
- Provide 1 red pepper sliced
- Prepare 1 yellow pepper sliced
- Get 1 orange pepper sliced
- Prepare 1 white onion diced
- Provide 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp capers
- Get sprig Basil
- Prepare olive oil
Instructions to make Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora:
- Dust the chicken thighs in seasoned flour and seal in a hot pan with the olive oil, when browned remove from the pan and keep to one side
- Add the chopped onions peppers and garlic to the same pan and soften
- Make sure you scrap all those bits off of the bottom of your pan, that's where the flavours hidden add your wine then the bay tomatoes stock
- Mix in the capers, but the sauce mixture into an oven proof dish and place the chicken on top with some of the basil, is use the stalks and don't chop it you can remove this later and add fresh just before serving
- Now place in an oven 180 or 160 fan for 1 1/2 hours
- And all done, I like to serve mine with Penne and a nice crusty loaf, place in the middle of table and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Cacciatore or Pollo alla Cacciatora recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.