Simple Way to Make Favorite Marble Cake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Marble Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marble Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marble cake recipe. To cook marble cake you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Marble Cake:
- Provide 100 g butter softened
- Prepare 100 g caster sugar
- Provide 4 eggs
- Use 200 g self-raising flour
- Prepare 3 tbsp milk
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 2 tbsp cocoa powder
Instructions to make Marble Cake:
- Mix 225g butter, 225g caster sugar, 4 eggs, 225g self-raising flour, 3 tbsp milk and 1 tsp vanilla extract into a food processor and whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 2 bowls. Stir 2 tbsp cocoa powder into the mixture in one of the bowls. Take 2 spoons and use them to dollop the chocolate and vanilla cake mixes into the tin alternately.
- Take a skewer and swirl it around the mixture in the tin a few times to create a marbled effect.
- Bake the cake for 45-55 mins until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Turn out onto a cooling rack and leave to cool.
If you find this Marble Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.