Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chicken and Smoke Sausage Pasta
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Smoke Sausage Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Smoke Sausage Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Smoke Sausage Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and smoke sausage pasta recipe. You can cook chicken and smoke sausage pasta using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Smoke Sausage Pasta:
- Provide minced garlic
- Get olive oil, extra virgin
- Use italian seasoning
- Prepare onion powder
- Use seasoning salt
- Prepare garlic powder
- You need black pepper
- Provide Hillshire Smoked Sausage
- Take chicken tenders
- Provide linguine
- Prepare baby portabella mushrooms
- Get heavy whipping cream
- Provide egg(optional)
- You need milk
- Take shredded parmesan cheese
- Provide parmesan and romano cheese
Steps to make Chicken and Smoke Sausage Pasta:
- Cut chicken into cubes. Season the chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, pepper, and season salt.
- Heat olive oil in pan. Saute minced onion for about a minute. Then add chicken and cook about 20 minutes or until the chicken turns white.
- Slice sausage and mushrooms and then add to the pan. Cook another 20 minutes or until meat is browned.
- Mix egg(optional), milk, heavy cream, and cheese in a bowl. Then pour over meat in a pan. Mix all the ingredients until cheese melts. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve over pasta and enjoy!
If you find this Chicken and Smoke Sausage Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.