How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Banana Walnut Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Walnut Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Walnut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Walnut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana walnut bread recipe. To make banana walnut bread you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Walnut Bread:
- You need 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Provide 5/8 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking soda
- You need 2 eggs, beaten
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Take 1/2 cup butter
- Use 4-5 overripe bananas
- You need Dash cinnamon powder
- Take Dash vanilla extract
- Provide Handful walnuts
Instructions to make Banana Walnut Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Add cinnamon and vanilla extract. Pour 1/2 batter into prepared loaf pan, and add walnuts in between before filling the pan with the rest of the batter.
- Add a slice of banana at the top for decoration.
- Bake in preheated oven for 55 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.
If you find this Banana Walnut Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.