Recipe of Quick Shrimp &amp; Chicken Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & chicken fried rice recipe. You can have shrimp & chicken fried rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice:
- You need Day old white rice, (around 150g dry weight before cooking),
- Use frozen shrimp,
- Prepare cooked chicken pieces,
- Prepare chopped spring onions,
- Provide eggs, beaten,
- Take light soy sauce,
- Prepare MSG (optional),
- Provide salt,
- Get thin green chillies, sliced very finely,
- Use shrimp & chilli oil (optional to give more depth),
- Get cooking oil for frying
Instructions to make Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice:
- Heat the wok up over a high heat and add the frozen shrimp. Once the water is released from the shrimp, drain it away from the wok then add a tiny dash of cooking oil and the cooked chicken. Toss everything together. Scrape the shrimp and chicken to once side then add the beaten egg to the other.
- Once the egg begins to set a little break it up into chunks and add the chillies and whites of the spring onions plus the MSG if you're using it, season with a small pinch of salt then toss together and fry off for 15-20 seconds.
- Add in your day old rice. Break it up if there's large chunks. Add the light soy sauce. Stir and toss everything together in the wok. Add in the greens of the onions. Fry for 15-20 seconds then lastly add the shrimp and chilli oil. Stir well until evenly distributed throughout. Serve up and enjoy! :)
If you find this Shrimp & Chicken Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.