Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Shrimp &amp; Cauliflower “Grits”
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp & Cauliflower “Grits” recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp & Cauliflower “Grits” recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp & Cauliflower “Grits” recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp & cauliflower “grits” recipe. You can cook shrimp & cauliflower “grits” using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp & Cauliflower “Grits”:
- Take 1 package riced cauliflower (frozen or room temperature) - or, if you're fancy, make your own damn cauliflower rice
- Get 2 tbsp chicken, vegetable broth or water
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 splash half & half, milk or cream (optional)
- Provide Thumb to finger of whatever cheese is on hand (cheddar, parm, mozzarella all work)
- Provide 12-16 cooked shrimp (enough for two people) - I use Costco's cilantro lime shrimp
- Provide 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Provide 1.5 hot italian sausages
- Prepare Small sauté of mushrooms, tomatoes + onions
- Use Jalapeños (optional)
- Take Arugula or other garnish
Steps to make Shrimp & Cauliflower “Grits”:
- Cut hot sausage into circles, sauté with mushrooms and tomatoes. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat up broth in skillet on medium. Use skillet you can pour into a blender from.
- Add package of riced cauliflower to broth. Cook, while stirring for 2-4 minutes, 'til soft.
- Pour cauliflower into blender. Add butter or half and half (optional, but yummy). Pulse ONCE, check consistency. Pulse once more if needed.
- Return contents of blender to pan, add cheese and desired spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder).
- Sauté shrimp in BBQ sauce til warm.
- Plate. Add cauliflower grits to bowl, top with hot sausage and veggie mixture, then shrimp. Garnish with jalapeños, arugula and cracked pepper.
If you find this Shrimp & Cauliflower “Grits” recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.