Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Bread Dough with Whole Wheat Flour
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bread Dough with Whole Wheat Flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bread Dough with Whole Wheat Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Dough with Whole Wheat Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bread dough with whole wheat flour recipe. To cook bread dough with whole wheat flour you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bread Dough with Whole Wheat Flour:
- Prepare 270 grams Bread flour
- Prepare 30 grams Whole wheat flour
- Provide 20 grams Sugar
- You need 5 grams Salt
- Prepare 10 grams Skim milk powder
- You need 6 grams Dry yeast
- You need 30 grams Egg
- Provide 170 grams Water
- Prepare 20 grams Shortening
Steps to make Bread Dough with Whole Wheat Flour:
- I used whole wheat flour because it's rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins.
- Add the shortening when a slightly glutinous film forms on the surface of the dough (At this point, you should be able to see through the dough if you stretch it out thinly enough).
- When you are letting the bread machine knead the dough, add in all the ingredients other than the shortening and let it start kneading. After about 10 minutes, add in the shortening.
- Ideal water temperature: If it's spring or fall, it should be about 86℉ (30℃). If it's summer, it should be about 50℉ (10℃). If it's winter, heat it up in the microwave till it's about 113℉ (45℃).
- Temperature of the shortening: In order to keep the dough at an ideal temperature, be sure to use softened shortening so it can be easily mixed in.
- If you have some left over egg, coat the top of the dough with it.
- You can make all kinds of savory bread with this recipe.
If you find this Bread Dough with Whole Wheat Flour recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.