Recipe of Ultimate Southern Style Brined Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Style Brined Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Style Brined Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern style brined chicken recipe. You can cook southern style brined chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Style Brined Chicken:
- Get 1 whole chicken (3-6 pounds)
- Prepare 8 quart stock pot
- Take 1 gallon water (cool tap water)
- Provide 1/2 cup regular table salt
- Take 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- You need 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1 lemon halved and squeezed into brine
Instructions to make Southern Style Brined Chicken:
- Please refer to my Southern Style Brined Oven Roasted Crispy Chicken recipe as a basis on how to cook this.
- Pour tap water and remaining ingredients into your stock pot. Stir and allow for the salt and sugar to dissolve. 10-20 minutes.
- Add chicken and and allow to soak in brine for at least 2 hours refrigerated. Overnight is optimal.
- If using boneless skinless breast or the like, 2-4 hours soaking is fine. Cook brined chicken as desired. Cut up and fried, roasted, smoked, grilled,etc. No matter how you choose to cook it, it makes a big difference taste wise. Enjoy
- Feel free to add any herbs that you like. Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Oregano, Etc. Even add a bottle of your favorite beer. Have fun with it. This is also excellent for pork and turkey as well. There is no substitution for salt in this recipe.
If you find this Southern Style Brined Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.