Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade 40% whole wheat bread.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 40% whole wheat bread. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 40% whole wheat bread. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 40% whole wheat bread. recipe. To cook 40% whole wheat bread. you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 40% whole wheat bread.:
- Use 200 grams Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 300 grams White wheat flour.
- Take 400 grams Water 90-95°F (32-35°C)
- Provide 1 bunch Optional ingredients (seeds, bran, flakes etc)
- Provide 2 1/2 grams Instant yeast (dry).
- Get 12 grams Fine sea salt.
Instructions to make 40% whole wheat bread.:
- Autolyse. Mix flours with lukewarm water, to the point of fully incorporated & no longer dry flour is visible. Cover and let it sit in room temperature, for 20-30min.
- Mixing. Prepare other bowl with warm water (that's for reweting your hand). Sprinkle salt, yeast and/or optional ingredients. Grab the dough from the bottom and fold on the top. Repeat it 4-5 times. Use your thumb & forefinger to 'pince' the dough inbetween folds. Rewet hand when needed.
- Folding. Set the timer for 5 hrs. It's best to fold the dough 3-4 times, during first 2 hrs of fermentation (for ex. every half hour). Grab from the bottom, stretch but not too much, and fold over the top. This step doesn't require 'pinching'. Only 3-4 folds at a time. That serves for building 'structure/foundation' for gluten. By the 3 or 4 fold you'll notice that dough has stiffened and has some gas (CO2) inside. That's good :)
- Dividing. That's an optional step. Follow it only when you have enough dough for 2 or more loafs (this recipe can be scaled up if you have bigger family :)) Sprinkle some flour on your working surface, flour your hands to easily handle the dough. Tip it on the surface, and divide on equal parts, using plastic scraper or dough knife.
- Shaping & proofing. By the end of those 5 hrs, dough at least should double (or even triple) its original volume. Shape the dough in way that seams will be facing the bottom. Sprinkle some flour on the top, cover and let it proof for approx. 60-75 min (it depends of your ambient temperature, if warmer - shorter proofing time would be needed). Finger dent test after 1 hr. If dough after poking springs back quickly = some more time is needed. If springs back slowly and not completely = fully proofed and ready for baking. If doesn't spring back = over proofed (but good to go as well :))
- Preheating. Before end of proofing time (15-20 min), set your oven for 475°F (245°C). Put inside the dutch oven or other heat resistant vessel with lid on.
- Baking. Using antiheat mitts, take out dutch oven & lid off. Very gently and carefully (heat!!! ) transfer your prooven dough to the dutch oven (using edges of your palms, not fingers). Cover and bake in the middle of the oven for 30 min, maintaining 475°F (245°C). After that time, take the lid off and bake for another approx. 15-20 min (it's a crust formation phase).
- After bake is done. Again, wearing mitts, take the loaf out and let it cool on some rack or even tilted on one side (better air circulation around). It's cooled enough after 20 min. Enjoy fruit of you labor :)
If you find this 40% whole wheat bread. recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.