Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Chocolate and banana muffins!
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate and banana muffins! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and banana muffins! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and banana muffins! recipe. You can cook chocolate and banana muffins! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate and banana muffins!:
- Prepare 3/4 cups sugar
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done
- Take 1 1/2 cups flour
- Use 1 ripe smashed banana
- You need 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 1 cup chocolate chips
- Provide 1/2 cup milk
Instructions to make Chocolate and banana muffins!:
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute.
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute.
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350.
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin.
If you find this Chocolate and banana muffins! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.