Steps to Make Perfect Chicken Spaghetti
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken spaghetti recipe. You can cook chicken spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Spaghetti:
- Use 1 box angel hair noodles
- Provide 2 can MILD rotel or 1 big can-mild
- Take 1 can Cream of chicken-big can
- Prepare 1 can Big can Chicken broth/stock - to boil noodles in..also can add a little water if not enough liquid to cover noodles
- Use 1/2 block Sharp velvetta cheese-cut in bigger size squares(see my pic) you can also add some Queso or other cheese
- Use 1 can Cream mushroom
- Use 1 large yellow onion-diced
- You need 1 stick Butter
- Prepare 1 Shredded cooked chicken- a few breasts or a rotisserie chicken with skin taken off and shredded
- Get 1 Bell pepper diced
- Use 1 Salt and pepper
- Use 2 clove Garlic- minced or garlic powder
- Get 1 Any other seasonings you like..onion powder, Italian seasoning, bay leaf,parsley, basil, cilantro, cumin
- Prepare 1/2 box Cream cheese-softened
Instructions to make Chicken Spaghetti:
- Add all ingredients to crock pot/slow cooker, and top it with the sliced cheese in squares…Except the noodles and minced garlic, and the 1/3 c noodle broth
- Let it cook on low about 2 hours or so, until everything is melted…then Boil noodles in chicken broth, with some seasonings and herbs. (Bay leaf, Italian, garlic/onion powder, cilantro and parsley. Reserve and save about 1/3 c of that liquid
- Then add the drained noodles, chopped minced garlic and 1/3 c reserved noodle broth. And stir, and let cook on low for another hour or so .
If you find this Chicken Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.