Easiest Way to Make Favorite Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wholemeal banana and walnut bread recipe. To cook wholemeal banana and walnut bread you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread:
- Get 1/4 cup hot water
- Provide 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- Provide 2 eggs
- Get 1/2 cup honey
- Use 1/3 coconut oil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 2 mashed bananas
- Get 1 3/4 cups wholemeal flour
- You need 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- You need 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Use 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Steps to make Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread:
- Preheat oven to 165°C (330°F) and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine bicarbonate of soda with hot water and set aside. - - *Bicarbonate of Soda is Baking Soda for other parts of the world.
- Lightly beat eggs and mix in with coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and banana.
- Add wholemeal flour, spices and salt to the wet mixture and combine bicarbonate of soda/water and make a smooth batter.
- Stir in the walnuts until evenly distributed.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and cook for 55 minutes at 165°C (330°F)
If you find this Wholemeal Banana and Walnut Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.