Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate walnut banana bread recipe. You can have chocolate walnut banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread:
- Use 2 cups all purpose flour
- Take 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- Provide 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- Provide 2 eggs
- Get 3 large very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix)
- Use 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Provide 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Steps to make Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients except walnuts (flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa.) I sifted mine 3 times. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter.
- In a separate bowl use a hand mixer to blend all the wet ingredients until smooth (eggs, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.) Set aside and mash your bananas with a fork (a few chunks are ok.) Once mashed combine bananas with the wet ingredients. Add the walnuts and give a quick stir.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. I recommend doing this in batches. I did 4 batches, gently folding each with a spatula. Stir just enough to combine. You don't want to overwork the batter because it will result in a dense bread. Pour into prepared dish and place on center rack in oven.
- Bake at 350° for about an hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife or a wooden skewer into the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack.
If you find this Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.