Easiest Way to Make Speedy Stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese) recipe. To cook stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese) you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese):
- Take 1 Frozen pizza dough ball
- You need 1 egg
- Take 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1/4 lb ham( cold cuts, thinly sliced)
- Get 1/4 lb Pepperoni (sandwich size, thin sliced)
- Use 1/4 lb Provolone cheese sliced thin
- Prepare 1/4 lb mozzarella cheese sliced thin
- You need 1/4 lb Salami sliced thin
Steps to make Stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese):
- Spray bowl with cooking spray and place pizza dough in bowl and cover (I use wax paper) allow to rise in warm area takes about 1 hour
- Spread flour on counter and place dough on flour and roll the dough out as large as you can wo it getting paper thin. If sticking to rolling pin use flour on it to help reduce sticking
- Layer your meat and cheeses 1 variety at a time, I go in a circular patten and don't be shy to get hear edges. I do meat…cheese…meat…cheese..meat. however layer however you like
- Once all meat and cheese is placed, it's rolling time. Take the longer side of the dough and roll it like a burrito or like rolling a beach towel til you reach other end. Do this slow so dough does not tear.
- Tuck the corners in and under. Then carefully transfer your stromboli to a greased cookie sheet/pizza pan.Once on sheet , wisk 1 egg and brush on top on stromboli. .makes it golden brown ;)
- Cook on 350 for 35 to 40 min then broil for 2 min for crispy top. Then cut into slices and enjoy
If you find this Stromboli/calzone (meat and cheese) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.