Steps to Make Award-winning Fig and Walnut Whole Wheat Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fig and Walnut Whole Wheat Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig and Walnut Whole Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig and Walnut Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fig and walnut whole wheat bread recipe. To make fig and walnut whole wheat bread you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fig and Walnut Whole Wheat Bread:
- You need 150 grams ☆ All purpose or semi-strong bread flour (Lys d'Or brand)
- Take 50 grams ☆ Whole wheat flour
- Provide 4 grams ☆ Dry yeast
- Take 8 grams ☆ Sugar
- Provide 3 grams ☆ Salt
- You need 120 ml Water
- Take 50 grams Dried figs
- Take 25 grams Walnuts
- Get 1 Additional bread flour for dusting
Instructions to make Fig and Walnut Whole Wheat Bread:
- Pour boiling water over the figs. drain and chop nto 1 cm pieces. Roast the walnuts in a 170℃ oven without preheating, and crush finely.
- Combine the ☆ ingredients in a bowl and mix with a dough scraper. Add water and mix well with the dough scraper.
- Add water and mix. When the dough comes together, remove from the bowl onto a flat surface.
- Set aside the bench scraper, and use your hands to knead and roll. After 5 minutes of kneading, spread out the dough and sprinkle half the amount of figs and walnuts on top.
- Roll up the dough, working forward away from your body.
- After rolling up the dough, place it with the seam side facing up, and put the remaining figs and walnuts on top.
- After placing the figs and walnuts, rotate the dough 90 degrees, and roll it up tightly working away from your body.
- Place the rolled dough into a bowl and allow to rise for 40 minutes at 35℃, until the dough has risen to 2 ～ 2.5 times its original size.
- After the first rise is completed, deflate the dough (punch down gently with your fist).
- Flatten the dough, and fold the top and bottom edges towards the center.
- Fold in half again Seal the seams tightly and place kitchen parchment paper lines baking tray.
- Allow the dough to rise until double the original size at 35℃ for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle some white (Lys d'Or) or whole wheat flour on the surface and make slash the top of the loaf 3 to 4 times diagonally.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes in a preheated oven at 220℃. Done.
If you find this Fig and Walnut Whole Wheat Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.