Steps to Make Speedy Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) recipe. You can cook lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer):
- You need Chicken thighs or legs
- Provide 2 water for Pressure cooker
- Prepare Lemon pepper seasoning or bbq sauce
Instructions to make Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer):
- Iam using somewhat frozen chicken. If using frozen cook it a few mins longer. Iam doing high pressure for 22 mins because it’s half frozen. Each cooker is different this is just a guideline.
- Rinse off chicken, set up pressure cooker or instant pot add two cups of water. Use a rack so the chicken not in the water or touching it.
- When chicken is done take it out and place it on a cookie sheet and add the Lemon pepper to each one or bbq sauce, can mix it up and do both.
- Oven - Cook on boiled setting in the oven till it’s to your liking. Just to brown it up some…. one of my kids like it burnt looking lol!!! This shouldn’t take too long.
- Ninja foodie/ air fryer - (ninja foodie-after the chicken is cooked remove chicken and wash inner pot and rack, dry off the outside of the inner pot. Put inner pot and rack back into the housing unit) cook on 400 for 10-15 mins checking it so it don’t burn / for a burnt look about 20 mins. All chicken won’t fit and needs to be cooked in batches.(sometimes you get lucky and don’t have to do it in batches see picture.) (cooking times will vary)
- This was 10 mins at 400 just the way my kids like it.
If you find this Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.