Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Simple Granny Smith apple crumble
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Granny Smith apple crumble recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Granny Smith apple crumble recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Granny Smith apple crumble recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple granny smith apple crumble recipe. To cook simple granny smith apple crumble you need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Granny Smith apple crumble:
- Get 6 Granny Smith apples
- Get Caster sugar
- Prepare Plain flour
- You need Block butter
Steps to make Simple Granny Smith apple crumble:
- Preheat the oven to 170°c fan
- Peel and core the apples. Cut them in half, then cut each half in half again and then cut each of those pieces in half again. See pictures below.
- Put the apple pieces into an oven proof baking dish. Add 1 1/2 tbsp caster sugar to the apples and mix well. Then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add 175g plain flour and 110g caster sugar. Mix together. Then get 110g of butter straight from the fridge and cut into small chunks. Add to the bowl.
- Using your fingertips rub the butter into the flour and sugar until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs and there are no chunks of butter left. Be patient becuase this will take a few minutes but it makes all the difference to the topping.
- Put the crumble topping over the apples. Then using a fork evenly spread the topping and press it down firmly all over. Using a fork gives the crumble more texture.
- Put into the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
If you find this Simple Granny Smith apple crumble recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.