How to Prepare Award-winning Walnut Figs Jigarthanda
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Walnut Figs Jigarthanda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut Figs Jigarthanda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut figs jigarthanda recipe. You can have walnut figs jigarthanda using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Walnut Figs Jigarthanda:
- Get 1 dried fig chopped
- Use 2 tbs chopped walnuts
- Use 1/2 cup almond milk
- Prepare 2 cups milk
- You need 4 tablespoons condensed milk
- You need 4 teaspoons rose syrup
- Prepare 2 teaspoons almond gum
Steps to make Walnut Figs Jigarthanda:
- In a bowl or a small pan, take 4 tablespoons condensed milk.Add 2 cups chilled milk. With a spoon mix very well. Keep aside or keep in the fridge.
- In a glass add 2 to 3 tablespoons of soaked almond gum.Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of Rose syrup.Then add 1 cup of the condensed milk and milk mixture.
- Put figs and walnuts in the blender - Blend until smooth. Add this mixture to the glass and mix.
- Serve Jigarthanda drink immediately…. And enjoy the bliss.
If you find this Walnut Figs Jigarthanda recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.