Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Chicken, Shrimp, &amp; Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, shrimp, & sausage with alfredo sauce on angle hair pasta recipe. To make chicken, shrimp, & sausage with alfredo sauce on angle hair pasta you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta:
- Prepare 4 skinless chicken breast
- Take 1 bag large shrimp 25 to 30 count
- Take 4 link sausages (I like kountry boys sausage pork & veneson)
- Get 1 yellow bell pepper sliced thin
- You need 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- Provide 1 purple onion sliced thin
- Use 3-4 clove garlic
- Provide 1-2 jalapeno peppers slice thin (remove seeds if you don't like spicy)
- You need salt
- Prepare pepper
- Use garlic salt
- You need 1/4 cup butter
- You need 1/4 cup white wine of your choice
- Take 1/2 cup chicken broth
- You need Ingredients for Sauce
- You need 1 jar (14.5 oz) your favorite alfredo sauce
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
Steps to make Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta:
- Season 4 chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic salt to taste and butter.
- Grill for 4 to 6 minutes each side, then remove and put in a dish for later.
- In a large pan on medium high sauté diced garlic, jalapeño pepper, purple onion, bell peppers in the butter and white wine for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, shrimp, sausage, chicken and simmer on medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in alfredo sauce, heavy cream and simmer on low for 15 to 20 minutes. I enjoy on angle hair pasta!
If you find this Chicken, Shrimp, & Sausage with Alfredo Sauce on Angle Hair Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.