How to Prepare Favorite Hj&#39;s Green Chili Sausage Gravy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hj's green chili sausage gravy recipe. You can cook hj's green chili sausage gravy using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy:
- You need Gravy
- Take 1 lb Breakfast Sausage
- Use 1 small Onion diced
- You need 2 clove Garlic minced
- You need 1 cup Green Chilies chopped
- Provide 1 tsp Garlic salt
- Use 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Get 1 tsp Paprika
- Provide 1/4 tsp cumin
- Use 1/2 tsp Cilantro
- Provide 1/2 tsp Chipotle chili powder (if you want spicy)
- Provide 2 tbsp Butter or Coconut Butter
- Take 2 tbsp AP Flour
- Provide 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Provide 2 cup Milk or Almond Milk
Instructions to make Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy:
- Brown sausage in large fry pan. Add onions, garlic and seasoning when sausage is mostly cooked. Finish cooking the sausage until fully cooked then add butter.
- Once butter has melted slowly sprinkle flour over the sausage and let brown for a few minutes while stiring to keep from burning.
- Slowly stir in milk. Stir In brown sugar and green chilies.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer and let gravy thicken. If grave becomes too thick add small amounts of water until desired thickness is achieved.
- Spoon over biscuts and enjoy. oh yea. Make biscuits.
- I have Been using Almond milk and Coconut Butter inplace of the Dairy products. When I do I Add a little Chicken Broth about half cup and reduce Almond milk by half cup. Still very good!
If you find this Hj's Green Chili Sausage Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.