Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Chicken &amp; shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken & shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce recipe. You can cook chicken & shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce:
- Use 1 peeled & de-veined shrimp (without the tail), sliced chicken breast (I like it better grilled that's if you got the time to do so), olive oil
- Use 1 butter, flour, chicken base, white wine, herbed or tomato garlic feta cheese and heavy whipping cream then salt & pepper
- Take 1 I like rigotoni cause of the shaped….but boil your pasta in some lightly salted water for about 12 to 14 minutes and add a little olive oil to that so it won't stick when it's drained
Steps to make Chicken & shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce:
- To make the sauce Sautee your garlic until aromatic then add some flour and stir to make your roux… add a chicken bullion cube and a little of the whipping cream and stir until it's all incorporated and starts to thicken the add the rest of the cream and hold on the lowest but stir so it won't stick to the bottom
- On medium in a Sautee pan heat up the olive oil, saute the chopped onions and stir till aromatic then add the chicken and shrimp, cook on medium to med low so you won't dry the chicken or make the shrimp rubbery (add some of the white wine and lime if that happens to mask burning) once it's just about finished add you chopped spinach and cover so the steam from the liquid in the pan will wilt and brighten the spinach to fold in with sauce and chicken at the same time
- Have pasta properly cooked and held….
- When you plate this dish do the pasta first then the chicken and shrimp on top of that and then sauce it last….
- For extra eye appeal take the tomatoes and toss them in some chopped cilantro with just a little bit of oil and when the plate is entirely finished sprinkle some of these tomatoes with the cilantro over the top….just a few
If you find this Chicken & shrimp with a garlic - feta cheese florintine sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.