Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Garlic butter shrimp
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic butter shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic butter shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic butter shrimp recipe. To make garlic butter shrimp you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic butter shrimp:
- Prepare Prawns (500g)
- Provide Garlic minced cloves (5 cloves)
- Provide Lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- Prepare Parsley (1 tbsp)
- Get Butter (4 tbsp)
- Prepare Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Garlic butter shrimp:
- Melt 2 tablespoon butter in a pan, over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic cloves and cook until fragrant.
- Fry shrimp and add salt and pepper, to your taste. Cook on both sides, just before it turns pink.
- Add in the remaining butter and lemon juice. Cook, while stirring, until the butter melts and the shrimp have cooked through (do not over cook them). Take off heat.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with some bread.
If you find this Garlic butter shrimp recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.