Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Dawn&#39;s southern cornbread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dawn's southern cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dawn's southern cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dawn's southern cornbread recipe. To make dawn's southern cornbread you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dawn's southern cornbread:
- Take 2 cup Self rising buttermilk corn meal
- Get 1 large Egg
- Get 1 1/3 cup Milk
- Prepare 1/4 cup Vegetable oil or bacon grease
- Get 2 tbsp Bacon grease
Instructions to make Dawn's southern cornbread:
- preheat oven to 450°, put 2 tbsp bacon grease in a 8 to 9 inch cast iron skillet, while preheating oven melt bacon grease.
- Beat egg in a medium bowl. Stir in milk, oil and cornmeal mix until smooth. Batter should be creamy and pourable, if too thick, add 1 to 2 tbsp of milk and pour into the prepared skillet or pan.
- bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean from the center
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and place on your dish. Cut into and enjoy
If you find this Dawn's southern cornbread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.